Jilin Panorama

¿Remember that movie ¨Wayne´s World¨? Back in the day, a friend of mine made up a song, using the music from Wayne´s world and substitued Wayne for Huang. I think it went like: ¨Huang´s world, Huang´s world, Chinese food...¨ Anyhoo, the following is on my adventures in life.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Let the eating festival begin...

For the past few months, I have been anticipating eating Thai food. Besides looking forward to spending time with family, I have been salivating with the thoughts of stuffing my face with delicious Thai dishes. Finally the wait is over, I got to spend the day with my family AND start chowing on various curries, noodle dishes, and so on.

Today for lunch, my aunt Nancy, cousin Suparb, and my nephew, Wai En who is almost 1 year old went to a restaurant called S&P and had several tasty dishes:
Crispy Fish
Papaya Salad

Crispy noodles (light, sweet, and oh so good)

My youngest nephew, Wei En (which means the "highest grace"), will be celebrating his 1st birthday soon, on August 18th, so I'm happy that I will be around to celebrate. He was born 2 months prematurely, but now is healthy as a horse. He's very adorable and likes to eat his shoelace.

No comments: