Jilin Panorama

¿Remember that movie ¨Wayne´s World¨? Back in the day, a friend of mine made up a song, using the music from Wayne´s world and substitued Wayne for Huang. I think it went like: ¨Huang´s world, Huang´s world, Chinese food...¨ Anyhoo, the following is on my adventures in life.

Monday, August 6, 2007

My bags are packed...

Two thumbs up! I can't believe the day is finally here (Tuesday that is). I'm flying out of JFK tomorrow for Bangkok, Thailand. I'm staying with my Aunt and Uncle there and taking a 2 week crash course in Mandarin. That should be amusing. Besides having language lessons on "how I feel today and what's the weather like outside", I'm pretty psyched to hang out with my nephew and the rest of my family there.

Its kind of daunting to be going away for a year. I guess a year is not that long, but still, I can't even speak Chinese. Nevertheless, I'm excited for lies ahead.

On another note, I have been relishing in the garden that my mom has cultivated this year and its spectacular. Over the past few years, she has toiled on her hands and knees to produce glorious beauties such as these:

\




























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Flowers look Beeeeautiful! *notice bee comment* :P