Jilin Panorama

¿Remember that movie ¨Wayne´s World¨? Back in the day, a friend of mine made up a song, using the music from Wayne´s world and substitued Wayne for Huang. I think it went like: ¨Huang´s world, Huang´s world, Chinese food...¨ Anyhoo, the following is on my adventures in life.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Uncle Jimmy

Ever since I was little, my family here has called me Jimmy. Surprisingly, I enjoy this nickname, and now with 2 nephews, I'm now known as Uncle Jimmy. Its a blast spending time with Wei En and Wei Min.

While hanging out with Wei En, I've determined that I'm not going to buy any toys for my future children, but rather just give them empty bottles, cardboard boxes, and egg cartons to play with. Look at him, he's happy as a clam with my empty green tea bottle!


The last time I saw Wei Min was 2 years ago and now he's 10 years old, and riding horses! He's a great older brother to Wei En. My cousin was telling me that he buys little toys for Wei En and shares everything with him.

While at the club, I went to use the restroom and looked up and saw a sign that I think all females would appreciate in bathrooms that are shared with the opposite gender.

1 comment:

Chris Flannery said...

you never liked it when we called you Jimmy. do your cousins speak english (well)?